Are you ready to create healthy connections?
Total Health Concepts is here to help. We integrate therapeutic counseling for individuals, couples, and families; coaching and skill building; group support; and expressive therapies to provide a comprehensive approach to family and relationship issues.
Through our programs, we address the physical, emotional and functional aspects of healthy connection and intimacy. Clients learn to safely express their emotions, develop healthy boundaries, practice effective communication skills and reconnect with others in positive ways.
We are available to answer your questions and discuss what the best options would be for you.
Contact us to set up a consultation and begin improving your relationships today.
Individual Therapeutic Counseling
Discover your true identity, and improve your relationship with yourself and others.
- Establish healthy boundaries and self-care.
- Address the underlying core issues
- Express feelings, needs, and values
- Replace self-harming behaviors with self-love and acceptance
Couples Relationship Enhancement
Reconnect and rediscover the joy of building a life together.
- Emotion-focused therapy to deepen true understanding
- Enhance open, honest communication
- Heal old wounds and anger as well as learn conflict resolution
- Establish healthy boundaries and self-care
- Build physical and emotional intimacy
Family Therapy and Support
Find support during family crisis and relief from pain, anger, anxiety, and stress.
- Learn to express feelings and needs
- Evaluate Family dynamics and roles
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Enhance parent-child connection
Child Behavioral Counseling
Behaviors addressed include tantrums, anger management, self-harming and disordered eating.
- Address negative behavior issues in children of all ages
- Heal children’s physical and emotional needs
- Positive parenting skills with ongoing support
Teen/Young Adult Counseling
Address core issues under self-harming behaviors. Learn healthy life skills and discover your true self and identity.
- Enhance self-esteem and self-care
- Communication and assertiveness
- Socialization/relationship skills
- Eating disorder recovery
- Addiction counseling
- Gain confidence & independence